Why Choose Ed Morse Delray Collision Center located in Delray Beach!
At Delray Collision Center our main priority is to return our customer’s vehicle back on the road safely and in a timely manner. We are a Preferred Collision Center for many insurance companies and will work with ALL insurance companies. We offer our services for all makes and models.
- 13,400 sq. ft. Collision Center, secured property
- Paint and Body facility for all makes and models
- State-of-the-art equipment including 3 Down Draft Paint Booths,1 Prep Booth, 3 Digital measuring systems and 5 frame racks
- Full service department
- On-site fully stocked parts facility
- Rental cars available on premises
- Courtesy shuttle service
- Computerized color matching
- I-Car and ASE Certified Technicians
Body Squaring Alignment to Factory Specifications
Cosmetically, a repaired vehicle can look perfect but have structural damages. Ed Morse’s measuring systems assure you that your car is repaired properly — from bumper to bumper and top to bottom. We offer a Lifetime Workmanship Guarantee as long as you own or lease your vehicle.
Computerized Estimating Systems Linked Directly to Insurance Companies
Part of making timely repairs is the time it takes to provide an accurate estimate and get insurance approval for those repairs. Ed Morse Delray Collision Center is able to go right on-line with most major companies and get authorization while other body shops are waiting for a “call back.” That’s service!
We are a preferred and recommended Collision Center for most insurance companies. Please make sure to ask your insurance provider when filing your claim.
Accident Site Checklist – In case of an accident
- Call the police immediately to report any accident.
- Notify your insurance agent as soon as possible.
- Make no admissions and take no blame for the accident. Report only facts, not opinion.
- Have the police officer list all damage to your vehicle from the accident on the police report.
- Never attempt to drive a vehicle that is unsafe due to an accident. Call a tow truck.
- Remove any personal items such as glasses, gloves, cell phone, tapes, CD’s, medicine, garage door opener and handicap ID tag.
- Call Ed Morse Collision Center
- If your vehicle is not drive-able, ask the police department to contact Beck’s Towing at 561-369-1096
- Do not sign anything with the towing company, before carefully reading their paperwork if someone other than Beck’s picks up your vehicle.
- If the tow company will not take your vehicle directly to Ed Morse advise your insurance company or Ed Morse and we will assist in moving your vehicle to Ed Morse
- First and foremost we always hope no injuries occur