Ed Morse Delray Collision is proud to announce that we are a Honda & Acura ProFirst Collision Repair Facility.
Honda’s ProFirst certification program is designed to help consumers find qualified local body shops that use genuine Honda parts and accessories together with up-to-date technical resources and training. Certified shops offer the safest choice of repair due to the increasing application of onboard technology and the training required to restore it properly.
- ProFirst Certified shops are committed to a complete repair through required ongoing industry education and annual third-party certifications.
- ProFirst shops must complete I-CAR training, and additional Honda-specific training ensuring they are up to date on all the newest Honda technology.
- ProFirst Certified body shops have access to all service and repair information straight from Honda. Including mechanical and collision repair, for all years and models of Honda automobiles. Honda vehicles are designed and engineered using specific materials that often require specific tools and equipment for proper repair.
- ProFirst Certified shops are equipped and educated with the right tools and equipment to repair your Honda properly.
- All ProFirst Certified shops are required to maintain a clean and professional space in the customer lounge and inside and outside the shop.
- Profirst Certified shops are committed to customer satisfaction, with a customer satisfaction survey system to ensure that they are meeting your needs.
- Through a third-party, American Honda annually inspects all ProFirst Certified shops to verify proper equipment, facility cleanliness, and overall shop operation. Training verification is also performed on an ongoing basis.